Custom software and development
Project-specific custom solutions
More complex customer and visitor interactions cannot always be implemented with standard products to guarantee an optimal user experience (UX).
Custom software development is worthwhile for interactive games, login stations, kiosk systems, or points of interest with individual designs and appealing graphical user interfaces (GUI), animated transitions, and dynamic content. This allows the connection of databases and data visualizations.
What do you need?
- Individual, interactive exhibits
- Interactive feedback stations for customer surveys
- System for visitor identification incl. Visitor accounts (with anonymized data if required) with connection to RFID or QR codes
- Elaborate media shows with dynamic elements
We use native applications and web technologies, depending on the requirements.
- Node.js and frameworks like React, React Native, and Express
- Unity 3D, C#
- Arduino IDE
- and many more
The basic configuration of the NeuroomNet Software Suite already offers many important, useful features in the area of media control and building management.
Are you missing a function? Then please contact us!
The development of extensions, server services, add-ons, and plugins to the NeuroomNet control software is part of our services.
Software components and client software
We are continuously developing our software components for use in media installations, building control, museums, and exhibitions.
This includes products such as:
- Video player
- Audio server
- Digital Signage Player
- Kiosk systems for Windows, Android, and Raspberry Pi with URL integration incl. whitelist configuration options
- RFID tag management
- Content management systems, etc.
Are you looking for service providers for your individual software?
We develop customer-oriented solutions.